Friday, March 7, 2014

Myself (cancerously) cosplaying Terezi Pyrope from...



Myself (cancerously) cosplaying Terezi Pyrope from Homestuck.

I’m not as large as some of the gorgeous ladies on here, but I certainly have my own issues with weight- I’m 150 lbs but I’m barely 5 feet tall, so it all relocates places I wish it wouldn’t. On top of that, I’ve got a fairly large ribcage (37-38 inches) and almost no torso, so I end up looking pudgy no matter what I do. As you can see in this shot (part of the reason I chose it) I’ve got a pretty prominent stomach; I couldn’t get a smooth line on my waist to save me. Back when I was new to cosplay, this tumblr actually helped me a lot in my inspiration to put my best foot forward and cosplay well. So thank you gals, so much, for showing me I don’t need to be afraid even if I am terminally chubby. ?




View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment