Friday, March 7, 2014

I'm so glad this blog is back! I haven't checked in months, shame on me :'(

I’m going to take this ask as an opportunity to say sorry about the recent almost month long hiatus, my family moved and we STILL have no internet cus we had to buy a stove, fridge, and a new alternator for the car. The old tenants of our house stole all the appliances :C

I will be moving out on my own very soon and will have my own godbedamned internet and then I will POST LIKE A POSTING DEMON.

So yeah sorry.

Also if you have a time-sensitive question I will say for the umpteenth time you have a far greater chance of getting it answered if you come off anon so I can answer you privately and we can form an actual back-and-forth dialogue.

I love you guys!




View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment