Friday, March 7, 2014

I’ve been cosplaying for a little over a year now, but for...



I’ve been cosplaying for a little over a year now, but for some reason it took me a while to gather up the courage to submit something here? Maybe it’s the difference between posting pictures to a personal cosplay blog and one that strangers follow!

Kazami Yuuka, from Touhou Project. This is actually the second Touhou cosplay I’ve done (the first was Yukari), and it’s a little intimidating cosplaying from a series with a huge (and significantly male!) fanbase, but that also means there’s plenty of people around who recognize and appreciate your cosplay!

It took a lot of courage for me to start cosplaying in the first place because of how I look, but now that I’ve started, I just can’t stop! So if you’re worried about your weight or something like that, I just say give it a shot—it’s really fun and rewarding, and I’ve never had anyone tell me that I’m too fat to cosplay. And if they did, who cares? I’m cosplaying for me, not for them.




View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment