Friday, March 7, 2014

I’m Ahiru, on the left. That Princess Tutu with me was an actual ballerina and she was so...


I’m Ahiru, on the left. That Princess Tutu with me was an actual ballerina and she was so super sweet.  This was one of my first serious cosplays. I made this while learning how to sew and I’m really proud of it. I was scared to do it at first cause in the show, Ahiru is super skinny and with my legs and that short skirt I was really nervous but I’m really happy with how this came out. Plus this picture was nice for me since it ended up being at a pretty flattering angle that makes me look a bit slimmer U You can’t see the braid in this picture but it reaches down almost to the hem of the skirt. This picture was taken at Anime Boston 2010 =) I still have to work on a few things (i.e. the wig, better shoes, etc) but I love this cosplay and this character.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment